Sunday, June 22, 2014

Part 1 For your enjoyment



"Enjoy the process" is what I heard. Then I thought, "How do I enjoy the process when there's so much sacrifice involved?" (Let's talk about that in Part 2.) I have to remember why I set out on this venture to begin with. I've mentioned this before. I have the chance to resume my pursuit of something I love. It's easy to push the "why" aside because your mind is so full of ideas, yesterday and today's to-do lists. Forgetting the "whys" make it easy for frustration to set in. So, I've made a conscious effort to look at my to-do list and understand how each step is progress. I'll replace complaints of being tired with being thankful that I have life to get back in this lane. I've also noticed that simply taking a 10 minute break brings the "why" back into focus. Please hold...for Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment