Sunday, January 29, 2017

Some Inspiration Here, Some Inspiration There!

Happy Whatever Day it is when you read this!
I’m fortunate enough to have people in my life who have ambitions that are moving them out of their comfort zone as we “speak.” I’m fortunate because these people think big; they cause me to reach higher. I’m fortunate because when I start to feel like the process is too much, I can go to them and get advice or a listening ear. From adjusting the business plan to production financing to custom designing, this month the process was becoming bigger than my vision. This month fear was becoming bigger than my vision. Until….
A friend of mine shared a video by spoken word artist Richard Williams, aka Prince Ea. This video needs no introduction, so watch Williams bring to you “A Brand New Ending.”  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment