Thursday, January 12, 2017

Natural Beauty



 
     Are you ready for this? It is truly ground breaking! You may need to sit down for this one! I have two words for you: Argan Oil.
     So maybe the intro was dramatic, but I am officially impressed with Argan Oil. I know that it has been blended into hair products and moisturizers for years, so the oil itself is nothing new. I have been in search of one natural product that can either stop my pimple breakouts completely or at least, decrease the breakouts. When I approached my late 30s I noticed I was getting more pimples than I had when I was a teenager! I have used doctor prescribed pills and creams that will work temporarily, but when pills are out, pimples are back in! I refuse to take pills for the rest of my life for some damn pimples.  My current facial product that I use for my cleansing and moisturizing routine is Aveeno. I like how my skin looks and feels after. I also use a Neutrogena acne gel product that does a decent job of killing the pimples once I get them. But I needed more.
     I didn’t want to start buying up brand new facial products or completely change my routine; that’s not good for the skin either. I decided to take a few minutes to ready just a little more on this Argan Oil. Alongside the benefits for hair, the other benefit I bumped into is it minimizes pimple breakouts. I rolled my eyes at that one because it seemed counter intuitive to put oil on your face stop acne breakouts. I took a $7 chance 6 weeks ago, and my pimple breakouts have decreased dramatically. Within that 6 weeks, I’ve only had 3 pimples. When before I was getting 3 or more a week! I use one drop of oil at night: I put one drop in my hand, rub my hands together and press my hands on my face and neck. I started noticing the difference in my skin 2 weeks after using it, but I wanted to use the product a little longer before blogging and recommending it. Even if you have clear, flawless skin, I would still recommend using it as a moisturizer at night, especially if you have combination skin (You know the confusing type: dry one day, oily another, both dry and oily on the third day!).

Have you found any new remedies or have a product you can’t live without? Please share with us and comment below.

Get Some!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment