Monday, February 29, 2016

A Makeup Minute




Hey You! Did we just end another month?! It doesn't feel like it, although I'm not sure how the end of a month is supposed to feel. Anyway, last night into this morning, I was determined to cross some things off  the February calendar. Needless to say, I lost sleep over those things. I looked like I lost sleep and everything else! Because life continues to move regardless of whether we get enough sleep or not, I needed to redeem myself. Today was going to be a busy one, so I didn't have much time for full glam. I lined by entire eye with black, retractable eyeliner. The retractable eyeliner is easy to use; even if you don't have a real steady hand, it still goes on smooth. Mascara is a given. I lightly dusted bronzer on my forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks. Then for my lips, I used Revlon's Mauvy Night lipstick and brushed over that with Almay's Rosey Lipped lip-gloss. (Side note: These two lip colors are great to use together to adjust for different skin tones.) Done in five minutes... tops! I hope this brief makeup session gave you some ideas on what to do the next time you need to get your winning life and face back in a hurry! I would love to hear some of your makeup tips and tricks.

Extra note on the eyes: Don't forget the concealer! If you are not used to wearing it, I suggest going to a cosmetic counter to test the product to be sure you are getting the right coverage.
Almay on the left with color #800 and Revlon on the right with color #473

No comments:

Post a Comment