Sunday, October 5, 2014

Clothes Everywhere!



So, if you've been to my website (http://tamuincorporated.wix.com/mysite), you've seen this dress. If you follow me on facebook, you've seen this dress. If you follow me on twitter, you've seen this dress. If you follow me on instagram.........and repeat again!
It's been challenging to balance the business and creative portion of this monster, but slowly, I'm learning. To help me balance, each time I finish either a piece or a full collection, I've decided to post pictures, whether the garment is on a dress form or a model. In my mind, people are anticipating my designs and people want to see pictures. Call it overly confident, but thinking that way keeps the tenacity brewing! While you browse through pictures past, present, and future, remember, custom orders are available. And the work continues........
Little Lavender Dress...with a vintage flair.

No comments:

Post a Comment