Sunday, October 14, 2012

I told you I would be back!

I told you I would be back!
I hope this new month is off to a healthy, safe, fabulous start for you! This delay from my blog was not a planned one. I have really missed writing, so I hope that you have really missed reading my blog!! (Do you understand what I’m getting at? If you missed reading it that means you have not given up on TamuTalks.) I have to find a better way to stay on top of my blog!! To say that I didn’t have time is a poor excuse, so disregard that from the most previous post! Side note: seriously, I do feel like I need an assistant sometimes. From now on, my blog time will be treated as a regularly scheduled appointment. I’m putting that out there, so that you can hold me to that! Now….. let’s chat!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/05/2013

    welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! lol! Next time comment on a more recent post.

    ReplyDelete