Sunday, April 5, 2015

Trench Piece


So, just in case you were wondering, my birthday weekend was great, spent much needed quality time with my family with some pampering, shopping, good food, and drinks. I didn't want that weekend to end. Side note: gifts are still being accepted. Where did March go anyway?!! Anyway, I'm glad it's April because that means My Summer is just around the corner. In the meantime, that Winter to Spring transition gets tricky. You know those days where it's 30 degrees in the morning and then 65 degrees later on in the day: days like these make it hard to dress. One wardrobe staple that helps make dressing easier is that Spring trench coat. Get one! In a bright color! Wear one over your outfit, wear as a shirt with leggings, or wear it as a dress. Let me see how you wear your Spring trench. Happy shopping. 



No comments:

Post a Comment