Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Gown


The Gown. The Gown. The Gown. Now that I have that off of my chest let me say this: Starting this label, I made up my mind to keep my focus on tops, skirts, and dresses and then expand from there. In the meantime, I was approached about making a gown. I almost turned that project down because gowns weren't my focus. You maybe thinking, "A gown is considered a dress..#blankstare". Correct you are. But, making an evening gown is different from making a day dress or even a cocktail dress. Now that the gown is done, I know that not taking that client on would've been a mistake. I have to honestly say, it gave me another courage boost. From what started off looking like a costume for Morpheus in the next Matrix movie, it turned out to be a nice, simple, classic-looking gown. I do thank my client for putting her "clothing-style" trust in me! Take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment