Monday, December 2, 2019

Something Funky For You!


Since we’ve been throwing away fashion rules, How about those prints? The prints that we wear whether it’s 80 degrees or 8 degrees! The prints that say, “She’s Here!” How about those vibrant and exciting prints that match how you live? I want to get your opinion on a few of my own prints that I’ve been working on for a few weeks. I’ve been looking for vibrant prints that say all the above and I can’t find them. So, I created them. But these prints are nothing without you!

Now I know just looking at the pictures is like looking at a dress on a hanger: You don’t know if you like it until you put it on. I promise to show you the finished garments so you can see the prints better. But in the meantime, let me know which one you like: print 1, print 2, or neither?

You can comment on this post, send me an email (info@tamuinc.com)  or a DM on Instagram @tamuinc.

Let’s chat!

Cheers!
~Tamu



Print 1

Print 2

No comments:

Post a Comment