Friday, January 1, 2016

C.R.A.Z.Y.



I had my first laugh of 2016 in the form of  a picture or I should say, a list. The headline on this list reads, "Top Crazy Women's Names". Yes. My government name is on the list. Although, I had another brief post I was going to share, that list has compelled me to write and share this post instead, thanks to Mr. Comedy Central. So what does CRAZY mean? Let's review it very carefully:
                                   
                                    COURAGEOUS...
                                                because the alternative would kill her vibe and her vision
                                    RESPECTED...
                                                because when she talks, people find help in the                                                                                 wisdom she shares
                                    ABSOLUTE...
                                                because you never have to guess her angle
                                    ZEALOUS...  
                                                because her love for life is contagious
                                    YOUTHFUL...
                                                because she continually celebrates her born-day with vigor

I hope you have a C.R.A.Z.Y. 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment