Sunday, September 28, 2014

Back to work!



I hope you have had a chance to check out my first Spring/Summer Collection on my website: http://tamuincorporated.wix.com/mysite.  So now that my hiatus has been over, I’ve been researching retailers that would be a good fit for my label and preparing marketing material to send in hopes of getting meetings with optimistic buyers! Oh yeah; and still sewing. Here’s where you, my dear, lovely, faithful, reader, can help. (Did I mention you were lovely and faithful?)
Please tell me what you want and need to see when you walk into a women’s wear boutique. Just give me the first few words that come to your mind; your comments can be about the clothes, your comments can be about the people that work there, your comments can be about the dressing room….anything! I look forward to getting your feedback. Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment